Join us at What Ability Day Melbourne
Our What Ability Day is a disability inclusive event to meet your local athletes. We’re inviting people living with a disability, and their families, to join us at the stadium for the ultimate day with games, dancing and fun on the field! Volunteer’s role on the day will include packing event bags, face painting and joining in on the fun (eg assisting with games on the field like ball toss or kick the goal).
- Please arrive at AAMI Park (Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3004) at 9am for the official volunteer briefing. We ask that you stay for the duration of the event which concludes at 1pm.
- Please wear activewear. You will be given a What Ability event hat to wear on the day.
- Water and snacks will be available at the event.
To attend the day you will need to complete your volunteer Working with Children’s Check VIC. This takes 15 minutes and can be done online on your mobile at https://service.vic.gov.au/services/working-with-children.
You will need to submit two ID documents in person to scan on your mobile to finalise the check. One must have a photo.
This can be your:
- Australian passport (current or expired less than 3 years)
- Current foreign passport (with linked visa)
- Australian birth certificate
You will then need to complete an online form, stating ‘What Ability’ as the organisation you are volunteering for.
Address: Suite 401/19 Roseby St, Drummoyne NSW 2047
Phone number: 1300 358 714
Please email your event point of contact proof of your WWCC number prior to the event.
We can’t wait to see you there!